Therapy at the Nightingale Center
When we meet with you we don’t just sit there, listen and nod. We provide step-by-step strategies to help you feel more in control of your life.
After compassionately helping you define your personal areas of challenge, we then work with you to develop a specific practical, individualized plan. This includes:
- Up to date information and/or research about your problem.
- Focus on behavioral changes that lead to feeling better.
- New exciting skill-building techniques including better communication skills.
- Outline of your options and choices.
- Creative exploration and re-choosing of coping skills that no longer work.
- Referrals to self-help resources, such as books, tapes and groups to help you realize your dreams.
- Homework assignments between sessions to expedite results.
- Our dedication to confidentiality and your privacy.
- Psychological testing and evaluation when required.
- Enthusiastic support and encouragement as you put your plan into action!
For the Psychologists and Marriage Family Child Therapists at Nightingale Center, it is important that our clients feel heard and respected. We believe that everyone does the best he or she is able to do, based on what he or she sees as available to them at the time.
For more information on the type of therapy we do here are the Nightingale Center, please read out page on Brief Therapy. We provide individual therapy, marriage counseling, couples counseling, family therapy, child therapy and teen counseling.
Acupuncture at the Nightingale Center
- More content coming soon! . . .